Friday, April 07, 2006

Just like Frank says

"So, what's new with you?"

"Well, um, I just finished unpacking and putting stuff away. The downstairs actually looks like a couple of rooms now, instead of just a big space with stuff crammed everywhere."

"Exciting."

"And we got a cleaning lady. The cat fur tumbleweeds finally won the war. Also, I think the kitchen sink has become a sentient being all its own."

"Cool. Let me know how that works out."

"We're having closet people come in and laugh at the closets. The bedroom closet is about to explode and there's no place to put anything."

"Huh."

"Feel free to giggle. The domesticity is kind of sick-making."

"No, no. Sounds like you'll have a pretty nice little Saturday. You'll go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if you'll have enough time."

"When we go streaking, you are so not invited."

No comments: