Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Like disco lemonade


Last night I dreamed that I was dating Eminem and Lunchboy at the same time. Maybe it was the Tylenol PM I popped last night before bed. I still don’t know who the real Slim Shady was.

My brain picks some strange ways to process stuff during sleep. I’m still scarred by a sex dream I had when I was 17 that involved Mick Jagger. For the record, I think Mick Jagger is vile. Dream crushes can mess with my reality, though. During college I had a doozy of a dream about a guy who lived on my floor in the Heights. I couldn’t stop thinking about him for days, so I tried to chat him up. He thought I was a nutbag.

When I saw how much it hurt Lunchboy that I was dating someone else, I ditched Eminem. Even though it was just a dream. And it was Eminem (yum). You can take the dream out of the girl but you can’t take the girl out of the dream.

This is what I get for reading Sandman.

I woke up today with this song in my head.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you can take the girl out of eminem but you can't take eminem out of the girl.

ewwww.....

Overmatter said...

Eminem = yum? Really?

Of course, I still have sex dreams about James Carville....