Thursday, July 27, 2006

I can smell the ocean salt in the air

Off to California tomorrow morning. We are boarding Scully for the week that we’re gone and my heart is breaking for her, although she’ll be in a nice, air conditioned space during what’s supposed to be a very, very hot week, so she might actually be better off than the other two cats. Still, I feel like a terrible cat mom for leaving her somewhere that isn’t home.

Craziness—at this time tomorrow, we’ll be having lunch at Poquito Mas with Vance and his chica. I wonder if I’ll get there and feel like I never left. Will I remember how to get around? Will I hate it? Will it be extremely weird? No matter what it’s like, I can’t wait to share it with the man.

Lunchboy is bringing his laptop so I’ll try and post at least a few pictures during the trip. I guarantee we’ll be swilling wine in at least a few of them :)

1 comment:

Derek Armstrong said...

Just think ... this time tomorrow I will finally be meeting the famous Lunchboy, or should I call him Mr. Moxilicious?