Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Blah blah blah

I haven’t written much lately because I haven’t really had anything to say. Just glad spring is on the way. I’ve been running a lot and getting excited about the green things starting to sprout in the garden.

Last week a group of us hit Henrietta’s Table for restaurant week. Despite crappy seating, we had an amazing evening. Everything was delicious—the crab cake, the pot roast and mashed potatoes (cannot resist the mashed potatoes), the root veggies and the bread pudding sundae. The best dessert was the pineapple upside down cake, though by dessert I was too full to do any real damage.

Moving. Trying to create closet space where there is none. Enough said.

Really tired lately. Sleepy tired and tired of being blown off by friends. If you don’t want to hang out, don’t extend an invitation. It works much better than saying you lost my phone number for the 5th time, or always expecting me to come to you when you know I can’t get there. Reciprocity is funny like that.

No comments: