Sunday, July 03, 2005

The list

Everyone's got one--a celebrity sex list, that is. The people you can sleep with in a completely theoretical sense without getting busted. Today Lunchboy, his friend D and I threw around a football and discussed who was on ours. Barring a few surprises (Beyonce? Can you tell I don't watch enough MTV...) it was just good fun.

Moxie's List:

Matt Damon
Clive Owen
Brad Pitt (cliched but true-especially after seeing Mr. & Mrs. Smith)
Spike
Jason Statham
Ralph & Joseph Fiennes
Jeremy Piven (can't explain it but there it is)
Val Kilmer (only in Top Gun, Real Genius and Willow)

UPDATE:
Okay, okay--there were girls on the list. I took them down but now I'm putting them back up...

Angelina (scary but come on)
Rachel Weisz
Kate Winslet
Jennifer Connelly

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah dayum the women are gone

Ashtanga Renate said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ashtanga Renate said...

Moxie!

Ralph Feinnes and Val Kilmer are on my list.

And yeah, if I were to sleep with a girl Jennifer Connely would be on it. She's hella hot.

Mike Daisey said...

Boo for Jennifer Connely--I can't really roll with that, she bores me senseless on screen. But I applaud you putting the girls back up.