Monday, January 17, 2005

Loving my down comforter and flannel sheets

...and ignoring a cruel message from Higgypiggy, taunting me about the near-perfect weather in LA...

Wind Chill Advisory Remains In Effect Late Tonight Into Tuesday Morning... A Bitterly Cold Airmass Will Invade The Region Tonight. Northwest Winds Between 15 And 25 Mph... Combined With Temperatures Falling To Between -2 And 5 Above Zero Will Result In Dangerously Cold Wind Chills. Wind Chill Readings Are Expected To Range From 15 To 24 Degrees Below Zero Late Tonight Into Early Tuesday Morning. Frostbite Can Occur In Minutes With These Wind Chills. Therefore... If You Have To Be Outside Dress In Layers. Hats... Earmuffs... Scarves And Gloves Are Highly Recommended.

At least it's not Embarrass, MN.

In other news:

The worldwide growth of Craigslist continues apace.

Not surprisingly, tsunami survivors are now terrified of ghosts.

1 comment:

ME! said...

I haven't checked your blog in ages... I guess I should check more often because I had to read A LOT to catch myself up! Glad to see ya back! :)