Saturday, May 15, 2004

Once More, With Feeling

I'd forgotten how brilliant the "Once More, With Feeling" episode of Buffy was until I got a copy of the soundtrack and now I've got the entire album stuck in my head. Usually musicals leave me gagging, but the songs and lyrics from this are so good that listening to the CD is like eating just the right number of your favorite candies.

One of the songs sums up parking in this city to a T:

I've been having a bad, bad day
Come on won't you put that pad away
I'm asking you please no
It isn't right, it isn't fair
There was no parking anywere
I think that hydrant wasn't there
Why can't you let it go?
I think I've paid more than my share
I'm just a poor girl don't you care?
Hey I'm not wearing underwear

Higgypiggy's posted some of the funniest Joss dialogue out there.

Even though it's been months since Buffy ended, I still miss the show. Not as much as some other people, though.

No comments: