Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Just like that river twisting through a dusty land

We booked our flights out to San Francisco! Road trip is ON! Woohoo!!!!

At Bligh's suggestion, I am now on the prowl for good road trip music so we can load up the iPod. Do you have any suggestions?

I am home today trying to kick the last of whatever this bug is. It is gorgeous outside and I am thinking about relocating my sorry ass to the porch for a little sun. I'm going to feel really bad if I infect the book club tonight, though I think only 4 people are coming, which is kind of a blessing. More Trader Joe's cookies for us later :)

Netflix is taking a leeetle too long with the next disc of The Wire. We are 70% of the way through Season 3 -- as always, we're behind the ball on what everyone else knew was awesome years ago -- and our addiction is full-blown and ridiculous. Just so you're aware in case we have a son one day and he somehow gets named Omar.

No comments: