Sunday, February 25, 2007

Married!

The wedding was a total blast. It went by very quickly, like everyone said it would, but it was really, really wonderful to celebrate with so many people that we love.

Now, packing. Watching the Oscars red carpet. Trying to keep my eyes open. Our flight leaves at the butt crack of dawn and then....off to the beaches of Hawaii. We'll have a computer with us and I will try to post but I can't promise anything.

Gimp, you have no excuses :)

Meang--good luck on the bar!!!!!!!!!!! I have no doubt you'll rock the house, just like your husband did on the dance floor last night. Also, we love our new blue mugs :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Love to see photos when you have a chance.

Moxie said...

Definitely. Once we have some of them, I'll post :)

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!!! I am so thrilled for you. (I used to post on the other site as lawyergirltx, but I don't anymore...long story...and I had to have all my posts deleted). SO happy to hear you are well. I am also engaged and getting married in November. I hope to be as happy as you. Congrats again!!!!

Moxie said...

Thanks! and congrats to you--that's wonderful!!!