Friday, September 02, 2005

It's a walk-off

Watching Zoolander is an extremely dangerous activity, not just because of all the poor brain cells that commit suicide after being exposed to the depths of Derek Zoolander’s mental ineptitude, but because the movie coaxes forth certain aspects of my personality that I prefer to keep hidden. I’ve confronted my inner child but not my inner Wham! fan. There's no point to fighting the inner Wham! fan. Turn on “Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go” and suddenly I'm dancing on the couch and calling up the lyrics from whatever deep, dark part of my brain they were hiding in (along with everything I learned in high school algebra).

Blue steel, George Michael and Andrew Ridgeley. Add some jelly beans or vanilla ice cream with caramel and you’d have the deadliest combination known to man.

4 comments:

gimpadelic said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, caramel. *drool*

ME! said...

"brain cells that commit suicide after being exposed to the depths of Derek Zoolander’s mental ineptitude"

I totally agree. Watching that movid makes my brain hurt. It's that dumb, but you somehow manage to watch anyway...

Anonymous said...

rotfl. Zoolander is only good if you have been drinking and laughing all night, and you just need to laugh a little bit more before your head explodes. :)

Caramel sundaes are the best!

Anonymous said...

Oh, god...

"What are you saying...that you didn't think I was smart enough to deliver a good Eu-google-y?"

"A what?"

"A Eu-google-y. You know, a speech you give when someone dies? A Eu-google-y."

Laughed my ass off.